2. When you see someone walking by themself, leave them alone.
3. If you pull over to help someone whose car has broken down, remember not to murder them.
4. If you are in an elevator and someone gets in, don’t murder them.
5. When you encounter someone who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not murder them.
6. Never creep into someone’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at them from between parked cars, or murder them.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to murder someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from murdering someone, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a murder whistle. If you find that you are about to murder someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking someone out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in them as a person; tell them straight up that you expect to be murdering them later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the person may take it as a sign that you do not plan to murder them.
until 1979 homosexuality was classed as an illness in sweden so you could call in sick bc you had the hots for paper boy in the morning
Ellie, I’m disappointed in you, you left out the best part. The reason they took it out in 1979 was because, to protest it, a shitton of people actually did. They’d get calls upon calls upon calls with “I can’t come in today, I’m feeling pretty gay”