“I hate league of legends”—Everybody I know who plays league of legends frequently and always talks about league of legends and watches videos about league of legends and is level 30 in league of legends and makes references to league of legends and has spent real life cash on skins in league of legends (via impostory)
Almost a thousand people in West Africa die from ebola and nobody bats an eyelash, yet 2 white people in the US contract it and miraculously a cure is released and given to them because they’re an “extreme circumstance.” Satire is dead and real life is a dystopian hellscape
Ok fuck you this is some ignorant ass shit.
First, the two people you’re claiming are just “white people in the us” were missionaries who were working in Africa trying to combat and treat ebola. Second, scientists have been working on a cure since 2012, starting with testing on mice and progressing to primate trials in 2013. The first ever tests on humans are just beginning now because THATS HOW MEDICAL TRIALS WORK. YOU DONT GET TO JUST INJECT PEOPLE WITH RANDOM SHIT AND HOPE IT WORKS. THERE ARE MILES OF RED TAPE BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN HUMAN TRIALS.
2. When you see someone walking by themself, leave them alone.
3. If you pull over to help someone whose car has broken down, remember not to murder them.
4. If you are in an elevator and someone gets in, don’t murder them.
5. When you encounter someone who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not murder them.
6. Never creep into someone’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at them from between parked cars, or murder them.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to murder someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from murdering someone, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a murder whistle. If you find that you are about to murder someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking someone out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in them as a person; tell them straight up that you expect to be murdering them later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the person may take it as a sign that you do not plan to murder them.